Diving Oxygen Cylinder:
Connector Model:M18 x 1.5
Max. Pressure:3000PSI / 200bar / 20MPa
Available Time:6~12min(Depending on the water layer)
Max. Dwell Time Underwater:12min
Manual Inflator Pump(Second Generation):
Material:Stainless Steel + Aluminum
Features:Can use it to inflate the 0.5L mini oxygen bottle directly
Diving Storage Bag(Handbag):
Material:PUC High Elastic Fabric
Features:Large capacity-for storing diving equipment,
such as oxygen cylinders, pumps, diving glasses,etc.
Features:Hang on the oxygen cylinder (the other side is in your hand)
to prevent the oxygen cylinder from being lost.
Features:Connect the respirator and the large bottle of oxygen cylinder,
and deliver the gas in the oxygen cylinder to the respirator,
which is convenient and efficient. Open the pressure relief valve after inflation.
Material: Silicone & Glass
Diving for entertainment,Diving for training
Spare tank diving air
1.The Big Oxygen Bottle (Not included) Inflates It
2.The Electric Inflate Pump (Not included) Inflates It
3.Manual Hand Pump To Inflate It
Compact portable lightweight ,easy to carry.
Breathe underwater diving with total freedom.
Supports 3 types of inflation.
Made of aviation aluminum material and meets manufacturing standards of diving equipment.
Diving storage bag can Folding & washable,Dries quickly,the fabric is breathable.
Do not use this article before reading and understanding the instructions and notes.
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10m. Do not attempt to use it as an air supply in deep water.
2. This product can be used as a backup air source for recreational diving within 30 meters.
3. This product is suitable for waters above 10℃ Celsius.
4.Inflate the product before use and check for damage or leakage. Never use items that are damaged, leaking or showing signs of performance error.
5. The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000 PSI or 200bar,And can only fill the compressed air that the human body breathes.Gases with oxygen content greater than 40% cannot be used.
6.Keep the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.Do not store in a car trunk or high temperature, or put it in fire.
7. After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
8. When the gauge pointer reaches the red area, please rise to the surface, inflate again to use.
9.Emergency equipment must be used in an emergency. This product does not provide protection in the event of danger.
10. When using for the first time, please practice in shallow water.
About after-sales issues with accessories:Guests who refund or reissue due to missing accessories need to take a video in advance (open the box) and send it to us.Please understand.
Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color maybe slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual.
The right may incur due to the high price of the products. Each country has different standards and tariff requirements, and all the corresponding tariffs are subject to individual responsibility. This price does not include tariffs. It is the duty of all citizens to pay taxes. Thanks for your understanding.
1 X:Oxygen Cylinder
1 X:Inflator Pump
1 X:Scuba Adapter
2 X:User Manual
1 X:Diving Glasses
1 X:Set Accessories
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.